WMUA Reed Bed Sludge Disposal Publications
- Ravit, B., Strom, P.F., Kannepalli, S. 2008. Western Monmouth Utilities Authority Reed Bed Sludge Study - Quality Assurance Project Plan. (116k PDF) Rutgers Environmental Research Clinic.
- Land Application of Sewage Sludge: A Guide for Land Appliers on the Requirementsof the Federal Standards for the Use or Disposal of Sewage Sludge (1.2 MB PDF), 40 CFR Part 503. 1994. United States Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance. Washington D.C.
- Standards for the Use or Disposal of Residual. NJDPES rules N.J.A.C 7:14A-20. Bureau of Pretreatment and Residuals. Division of Water Quality. New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
- Kannepalli, S. 2008. A Preliminary Study to Determine the Feasibility of Composting as a Treatment Option in Achieving Class A Status for Reed Bed Biosolids. (161k PDF) Poster Presentation at the New Jersey Water Environment Association's 93rd Annual Conference. Atlantic City, NJ.
- Ravit, B., Strom, P., Kannepalli, S. 2009. Western Momnouth Utility Authority Reed Bed Study - Final Report. (1.6 MB PDF) Rutgers Environmental Research Clinic. New Brunswick, NJ.
- Kannepalli, S., Ravit, B., Strom, P.F. 2016. Composting of Aged Reed Bed Biosolids for Beneficial Reuse: A Case Study in New Jersey, USA (955k PDF).